The Roncato Law Firm team provides legal assistance to national and foreign sports entities (clubs), sports administration entities and their sponsors.
- Tax planning for clubs and sports administration entities;
- Negotiation of contracts of professional athletes;
- International transfer of athletes, especially to European clubs as we have offices in France and Portugal;
- Club corporate restructuring;
- Drafting and revision of clubs’ bylaws;
- Negotiation and drafting of sponsorship contracts;
- Representation in disputes regarding employment contracts and the right to use the name, image and/or likeness of professional athletes.
Certifications and Awards
Other areas of practice