BUSINESS AND CONSUMER RELATIONS
Roncato Law Firm brings a broad and systemic view to the practice of business law, seeking to contribute to the client’s success with reliable and innovative legal solutions. Our team has experience in structuring and planning business activities, as well as in supporting litigation prevention, both in business and consumer relations.
- Preparation and revision of business contracts;
- Creation of guarantees for commercial operations;
- E-commerce and customer relations;
- Assistance in administrative proceedings, including for the signing of Conduct Adjustment Declarations (TAC) with consumer protection agencies, as well as in class-action lawsuits;
- Analysis of contractual risk and consultancy on issues of liability and business practices;
- Preparation and execution of credit instruments;
- Due diligence and compliance.